Saturday 9 July 2011

FINISHED in STOCKHOLM

HURRAY  HURRAY  HURRAY 


Paradise has Finished the VORG BETAIII race from Goethenburg to Stockholm in 26th Place. 


This race was meant to test the Android App. But as I have none application with Android, I cannot tell you any results on that. 


I found no real other bugs in the player this race. I do however questioned the fact that after I disengaged the WP autopilot , the player did not automatically dis-engage the auto-sail, while this is engaged automatically while engaging the WP autopilot. 


The final arrival list has some time effects , as it takes at least a full 10 min. period after your arrival that the standings around you are in a correct order. 


Waiting for a next test for further improvement of the VORG player. 

No comments:

Post a Comment