Friday 8 July 2011

VORG BETA III - Android App. test

The leaders of the Nordic run , started in Goethenburg and finish in Stockholm, have turned around the South point of Sweden and sailing now North to the Finish. Now sailing between Sweden and the island of Oland, where a gate is placed. 


The test of the Android App. is on-going but I am not participating, simply because I do not have an Android application. 
I do read however quiet a number of problems with it; but that seems to be standard with new software. 
One solution I see recommended frequently is to clean the cache of the machine and then winds etc are shown. 


Well for me sometimes the PC monitor screen is too small to see it all correctly, so I guess I will not that quickly move to a phone to play the game. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment