Friday 10 October 2014

Tomorrow START VOR 2014

Tomorrow, Saturday 11 October 2014 at 12:00 GMT, the VolvoOceanRace (VOR) 2014-2015 will start from Alicante. First the 7 participating Boats will sail a departure circuit, before heading to the Open Waters for Leg 1.

Alicante In-Port race: a fierce battle


Leg1 of the VOR2014, which has in total 9 Legs, will sail from Alicante(Spain), via Fernando de Noronha(Brazil) to Cape Town (South Africa).

In my blog, I will follow the progress of the VOR fleet as well as the progress of my own virtual sailing boat in LiveSkipper, the best virtual sailing player on the web.

I try to gather information from the VOR race and present it here, as (I think) the VOR website is a disaster compared to last VOR-edition to find any relevant information for sailors.
The Tabs on top of the page lead you to the route, some details for the VO65 Boat, the teams, shows a map with daily progress and a collection of links to video's from In-Port and Leg races.

In the bottom of my page, you will find a count down to the start of the next event.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment